Journal Prompts for Imposter Syndrome
JOURNAL PROMPTS TO IDENTIFY ROLE-SELF:
- What do you make yourself do because you think it means you’re a good person?
- How do you hope others see you?
- Which of your personality traits do you try to hide?
JOURNAL PROMPTS TO TAP INTO AUTHENTIC SELF:
Think back to yourself as a child and try to think back to before 4th grade
- Before you learned to judge and criticize yourself, what did you enjoy doing?
- What made you feel good?
- If you could be the person you really are (and didn’t have to worry about money), what would your life be like right now?
- What were you interested in?
- Who were your favorite people? What did you like about them?
- What did you enjoy doing in your free time?
- How did you like to play?
- What was your idea of a perfect day?